Today, medical transcription services enjoy great demand in acute care hospitals and medical centers, since these lighten the workload and related stress in these healthcare settings. Moreover, medical practitioners and their staff can find more time to focus on providing quality services for their patients. With reliable medical transcription service, acute care hospitals and medical centers can save considerably on time, money and effort.
To deliver high quality medical transcription outsourcing solutions, a medical transcription company will have a team of professionals including transcriptionists, proofreaders, quality controllers and senior editors.
With state-of-the-art dictation tools, technology and software, these experts take care of the entire process of transcription for all types of medical reports including:
• Patient history and physical reports
• Operative notes, consultation notes, narratives, SOAP notes
• Discharge summaries, procedure notes, radiology reports, chart notes, laboratory reports, as well as other medical documents
Medical Transcription Services Come with a Range of Benefits
Medical transcription services benefit acute care hospitals and medical centers in many ways. By medical transcription outsourcing, you can reduce the amount of paperwork in your organization. In addition, it enables healthcare professionals to efficiently manage their patient’s health related records. Backup copies of patient’s medical records are readily available on demand.
With medical transcription services, healthcare facilities including acute care hospitals and medical centers can easily access even old patient records. Physicians can send the medical records across many destinations via the internet, and keep in touch with their patients even if they are out of station. Other benefits include:
• Cost-effective and quality medical transcription solutions
• Helps you save on hiring and maintaining more staff, resources and software for transcription purposes
• Save on employee benefits such as payroll taxes, medical office space, health insurance, paid vacation time, office equipment and many more.
• Reduce workload: Medical transcription service providers transcribe your medical documents efficiently, and thus reduce the workload. You get more time to focus on your core issues.
• Privacy and strict confidentiality of data: The transcription firms take strong safety measures to ensure privacy and confidentiality of all patient data.
• Convenient storage and retrieval of data: The data is stored digitally and can be retrieved easily, thus reducing storage space and paper work.
• Quick turnaround time that can be customized according to your requirements. Normally, it varies between 12 to 24 hours.
• No backlogs.
Find a Reliable Service Provider
To benefit from comprehensive medical transcription service, acute care facilities can depend on a reputable medical transcription company. An experienced medical transcription service provider would be able to offer well-organized and timely medical documentation solutions at competitive rates.
Prior to selecting a medical transcription firm to partner with, make sure that it has enough years of experience, ensures quality assurance, offers flexible dictation options, and 24 hour customer service among other things.